Many times the smartphones run out of battery. And if you too are facing the issue of poor battery life, then it is time that you get a portable phone charger. A portable power bank will l help you pump up the battery life of your device and keep you on track. Here we have tried to put together the best portable phone chargers that we have selected from a dozen options available. In the battery world, the portable chargers aka power banks are a breakthrough.
And feeling your pain of dying battery at the crucial points, we have jotted down a few power banks that would help you charge your phone or laptops. So check out the pocket friendly solutions to your daily concern with smartphones.
10 Best Portable Phone Charger
Anker PowerCore 20,100 Portable Charger
iQunixMiniPower Portable Charger
AUKEY Power Bank 20,000mAh
NIFTY External Battery
iMuto 30,000mAh Power Bank
Anker PowerCore II 20,000mAh Portable Power Bank
Blitzwolf Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Power Ban
Flux Portable Charger
Mophie PowerStation Plus
Best Portable Phone Charger
Below we have discussed the best portable phone chargers in detail to help you make a purchase decision.
1. Anker PowerCore 20,100 Portable Charger
This is possibly one of the best and most reliable power banks from Anker. This portable charger comes with a huge battery of 20,1000mAh which will help you to recharge your phone multiple times before it demands a recharge itself. If they use voltage boost or PowerIQ, then they will charge your phone at lightning speed.
- High-speed charging.
- Ultra-high capacity to charge various devices.
- Large battery size.
- Cannot use the Qualcomm Quick Charge Technology.
2. iQunixMiniPower Portable Charger
Amongst all the portable power banks that you will get on this list, iQunixMiniPower is ideal. You can just slip it into your bag and forget it until your phone battery drains completely. With a total capacity of 3,350mAh, you get this diminutive charger in five vibrant colors. You might not enjoy fast charging as it supports output up to 1.5A, it is still a decent choice with the brushed aluminum finish.
- It is a reasonably priced and durable charger.
- It has a cylindrical shape that is slim and easy to conceal.
- It can charge an iPhone completely.
- It consists of a felt pouch along with a small, nylon braided USB cable.
- It is slow for charging phones.
- It cannot charge the phone with big batteries in one go.
3. AUKEY Power Bank 20,000mAh
The next in our list of top portable chargers is the 20,000mAh power bank from AUKEY. If you don’t feel good in buying the above two products then you can definitely try this power bank from AUKEY. It comes with two ports allowing you to charge your tablet and your phone simultaneously. Also, it shows the amount of battery left through a light. It has a high capacity cell inside that allows it to charge your devices more than a few times.
- The large capacity of charging power.
- High output with which you can charge your device at max speed.
- With the AiPower Technology, it provides the safest maximum recharge for the USB powered devices.
- Two USB ports.
- The blocky design is a total turn off for some users.
4. NIFTY External Battery
The NIFTY External battery is a compact device that has a textured plastic finish and comes in three colors like black, red and gray. It consists of a USB-A and USB-C port that supports Quick charge 3.0 by Qualcomm. And since all the ports support a decent output, you can charge two devices at the same time. Also one of the attractive features of NIFTY is the lack of buttons.
- Fast charging speed with a total output of 4.8A
- It is the light in weight and is the ultimate in portability.
- There are no buttons and you can just operate it with a tap.
- It comes with a USB to Micro USB cable, colored and tangle resistant.
- It is a bit too expensive.
- In case of charging an iPhone, you will need to have an extra lightning cable.
5. iMuto 30,000mAh Power Bank
While purchasing a portable charger we often look for a device that has a higher capacity. The iMuto power bank can charge your smartphones for over six times with its capacity of 30,000mAh. And even after that, you will have some charger left. Before you buy just to make sure that it is compatible with your device, as it can charge some laptops and MacBooks.
- It consists of three USB ports.
- Ultra-high capacity of 30,000mAh for a portable charger.
- Supports Digi-Power and iM-Power technology that displays the remaining battery in digital format.
- The charger is a little heavy.
- Chunky design.
6. Anker PowerCore II 20,000mAh Portable Power Bank
With a huge charging capacity of 20,000mAh, the Anker PowerCore II has secured its position in the list. The power bank is large in its size and so you cannot keep it in your pocket. But you can easily slip it into your bag. With two USB outputs of PowerIQ 2.0 and PowerIQ 1.0, it charges your device ata decent speed. The white LED arranged in a circle to depict the amount of charging left is a new add-on in the portable power banks by Anker. It is definitely a great investment.
- Ultra-high capacity of charging as it can charge iPhone 8 over six times and Galaxy S8 over four times.
- Rapid charging ability as it can pump up your battery within five hours.
- On the outside it has a textured surface it won’t slip out of your hand easily.
- It lacks a USB-C port.
- The size of the charger is big enough to fit into the pocket.
7. Blitzwolf Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Power Bank
This next portable phone charger offers a lot of attractive features at an affordable price. It is 4inch long, 2inch wide and an inch thick and so can easily fit into your pocket. By just clicking on the power button the LED lights will glow depicting the remaining power. With a single USB output, this mini charger has the potential of charging at a fast speed. This is rare for a battery of such small size and the credit for this feature goes to the Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
- Incredibly small and lightweight.
- The quick charge technology allows it to charge devices at rate 400% faster than the other conventional chargers.
- The charging process is secured by the original power safe battery core.
- Not Found Yet
8. Flux Portable Charger
The Flux portable charger is the slimmest charger that you will find on the market. The charger is mere 108x 62.8 millimeters in dimension with 7.8mm thickness. It is incredibly light but still holds the high power to charge your smartphones. It comes with two built-in cables- one MFi-certified lightning cable for the Apple devices and the other is a Micro USB cable. There are a small button and four tiny LEDs on the side that depict the remaining power.
- It is small and light in weight.
- It can charge your phone possibly twice in one recharge.
- It has a sleek design which is finished with a white or black aluminum that makes it durable.
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android phones due to the in-built cords.
- The charging speed is not fast.
- It itself takes time to charge, but you can try to pass through charging option to save time.
9. Mophie PowerStation Plus
After some lightweight and high capacity chargers, the next portable phone charger is stylish and packed with some handy features. The Mophie PowerStation Plus has a capacity of 6000mAh that will charge your smartphone fully at least once. Apart from an in-built cable to charge the Android smartphone, it also has a lightning connector to charge the Apple devices. It also has an extra USB port so that you can charge two devices simultaneously.
- It is a slim device with a metallic finish.
- Available in rose gold, space gray, and gray color.
- It consists of four LEDs that depict the remaining power.
- It is expensive for the charging capacity that it delivers.
- It doesn’t support the Qualcomm Quick Charge technology.
10. Jackery Bolt
The last power bank that we would recommend you is from Jackery Bolt. This portable charger allows rocket fast charging with the built-in lightning cables. It comes with a customized iPhone lightning cable certified by MFi. Its system management protects the battery from overcharging and overvoltage. So you can get this amazing Power Bank and upgrade your smartphones.
- It has integrated charging cables.
- It charges iPhone at a rate twice as fast as the original charger.
- It is made of premium aluminum shell that protects it from overcharging and over-heating.
- The flashlight isn’t very bright.
We have tried to combine the best portable chargers that will fit into your pocket easily. Check the durability, versatility, speed, capacity, and design of all these portable PowerStation before making a decision. We hope that the above list would help you pump up your draining battery.